Winners of 3rd Call for T21RS grants to support Scientific and Dissemination Events
T21RS launched on February the third call for funding the organization of scientific and dissemination events of T21RS members, which will contribute to increase the public visibility of Down syndrome research and of T21RS. T21RS executive committee selected five outstanding applications of special interest for disseminating Down syndrome research to a wide audience. Each project will be funded with 500 EUR. T21RS congratulates the winners and wishes a lot of success of their events:
- DYRK1A, related kinases and human disease conference. Sant Malo (France), February 2021. Laurent Meier.
- “Genetic and environmental factors shaping neuronal network defects and cognitive impairment” Symposium at the 2021 meeting of the German Neuroscience Society. Göttingen, (Germany), March 2021. Jan Michael Schulz.
- The Conference Jacques Monod “Genetics, environment, signalling, & synaptic plasticity in developmental brain disorders: from bench to bedside”. Roscoff (France), Postponed. Barbara Bardoni.
- Journée Mondiale de la Trisomie 21. Paris (France); Potponed. Jacqueline London
- 3rd Edition of the Down syndrome Conference: “We are Men and Women” Padua (Italy), September 2020. Cristina Fasolato