New member? Please complete the registration form. After all boxes have been completed, you will be automatically directed to the secure payment module to pay your membership fee. After payment, your membership will be activated.
Already a member? Please go to the T21RS Membership Environment (log-in at the top of the page with your e-mail address – the one you used to register with – and password). If your membership has expired or is about to expire, you will find a direct payment link in the column on the right. Clicking this link will automatically direct you to the secure payment module to pay your membership fee.
Which payment methods does T21RS accept?
The accepted payment methods are shown in the payment module. We accept:
iDEAL (the Netherlands)
Does T21RS accept cheques?
No, T21RS does not accept cheques of any sort.
Can I get a receipt of my membership payment?
After (succesful) payment of your membership fee, you will automatically receive two receipts: one from our payment service provider (Multisafepay) and one from T21RS. Please check your spam folder, as these receipts regularly end up in the spam folder.
You can also download your membership receipt (most recent payment) in the T21RS Membership Environment. Log-in at the top of the page with your e-mail address – the one you used to register with – and password. After log-in, you will find the green ‘download receipt’ button in the column on the right.
1) If I recently renewed my membership in 2023 , do I have to renew in February? No. However if you renewed in 2022, now is the time to renew for the year of 2023-2024.
2) If I renew in February 2023 for one year, when will I need to renew? Your membership will need to be renewed in February 2024.
3) Will current membership categories be still available? Yes, you can become a member under the same conditions as before. We want to provide our members with a full set of options.
4) I am not a member but wish to become one. When can I join? You can initiate your membership in February 2023.
5) For how many years can I renew under the multiyear renewal option? You can renew for up to three years.
6) Are predoctoral and postdoctoral students allowed to apply for multi-year membership? No, at this time we are limiting this to PIs.
7) Are students covered under lab memberships full members? Yes, they are. At the time of initiating or renewing the lab membership, the PI will be asked to name the students covered and their email address. Those named will be accorded full membership benefits.
8) I have a question which is not covered in the the FAQs- What should i do? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your question.