Welcome to T21RS
Trisomy 21 Research Society (T21RS) is the first non-profit scientific organization of researchers studying Down syndrome. T21RS was established in 2014 as an international society under Dutch law, and is recognized as Public Benefit Organisation by the Dutch Tax Administration.
Our main goals
- To stimulate Down syndrome research, and facilitate collaboration between researchers
- To announce Job offers (see Research section)
- To organize the T21RS International Conference 2019 in Barcelona
- To harmonize protocols for (pre)clinical research
- To support education and training of young researchers
- To explain (recent) findings to the general public, and promote interaction between scientists and Down syndrome associations
T21RS Membership is intended for scientists and clinicians studying Down syndrome. If you are not a scientist, but you would like to support our aims, you can become a T21RS Associate Member or donate via the 'Donate Now' button on the right. Many thanks!
Join T21RS today
Be part of a worldwide research network
Support Down syndrome research
T21RS Thesis Award
T21RS International Conference
reduced registration fee
Possibility to participate in one of the T21RS Committees
Join us!Make a donation
Outreach events and activities are organized around de world! Read more
Down Syndrome International (DSi) is looking for nominations for the World Down Syndrome Day Awards to be announced on March 21, 2019.