The European Chapter of T21 RS is a network of T21RS members of EU University and Institutions that aims to provide opportunities to foster collaboration, education and information about Down syndrome research. We believe that European members can grow as a community and through implementation of:
- Organization of Scientific meetings (lectures, workshop, etc.)
- Communication of grant opportunities, announcement of local funded scientific programs, scientific reports, local clinical trials.
- Promotion of Local lobbying advocacy activities. Contact stakeholders and invite them to visit research labs.
- Organization of activities that support networking for students, researchers, and other professionals to exchange information, research, and career opportunities and help expand T21RS membership.
- Inform policymakers at EU parliament and EU commission about the needs and advances of Down syndrome research
- Provide opportunities for scientists to disseminate novel findings, to educate and inform the public and parent’s associations either directly or through EDSA