T21RS International Conference 2017
The T21RS International Conference will be held from June 8th to June 11th 2017 in the heart of the beautiful city of Chicago (USA). To register, submit an abstract or find out more about the meeting, click here to go to the special Meeting website.
Welcome to T21RS
Trisomy 21 Research Society (T21RS) is the first non-profit scientific organization of researchers studying Down syndrome, founded to promote basic and translational research on Down syndrome and to apply new scientific knowledge to develop improved treatments and cures.
Our founding sponsors
Our main goals
- To stimulate Down syndrome research
- To facilitate interaction and collaboration between researchers
- To announce Job offers (see Research section)
- To organize the T21RS International Conference 2017 Chicago
- To harmonize protocols for (pre)clinical research
- To support education and training of young researchers
- To explain (recent) findings to the general public and to policymakers
- To promote the interaction between scientists, patient/family associations and companies
T21RS Membership is intended for scientists and clinicians studying Down syndrome. Membership is giving access to the list of registered members and to many documents from the committees and available through downloads. However, if you are not a scientist and do like to support our aims, you can become a T21RS Associate Member or donate via the 'Donate Now' button on the right. Many thanks!
Join T21RS today
Be part of a worldwide research network
Support Down syndrome research
T21RS Thesis Award
T21RS International Conference
reduced registration fee
Possibility to participate in one of the T21RS Committees
Join us!Make a donation